Re-Write Your Story Narration Cards
These cards can be used in multiple ways, personally or in a therapy setting with clients. These cards pair seemlessly with modalities like Brainspotting, EMDR, CBT, Narrative Therapy, IFS, and the list goes on.
Use your multi-cultural Re-Write Your Story Narration Cards to:
- Use for journal prompts
- Provide space between you and the situation through the powerful tool of visualization.
- Identify and challenge negative thoughts
- Find solutions to your situation
- Calm or reduce stress and other symptoms
- Create a visual narrative of your new story
- Use cards for journal prompts
- Goal setting
- Identify positive resources
- Parts work
- Build creativity
- __________ (This space is for you. How do you see yourself using them?)
Why use the power of visualization?
- 20% of your brain is vision (occipital lobe)
- Vision can take you beyond words, or provide assistance when there are no words
- Vision fosters the imagination
- the eyes and the brain are intricately connected
-Vision is important for orienting you to both your external and internal environments
- Vision and signals from your eyes are deeply processed in the brain
- There is a connection between the visual, the brain, and the body.
Re-Write Your Story Narration Cards are visual brain-based cards that can be used in multiple ways. It all depends on your creativity.
Each set includes instructions, 52 colorful visualization cards, a list of feeling/emotions, exercises.
Perfect for ages 8 and up.
$23.99 plus tax, S&H